The Air-E-Ware Collection
- NEW FEATURE: attach an image file to the Flight Log timeline, e.g. logbook scan/photo (an icon is added which can be opened).
- NEW FEATURE: support for multiple licences / ratings with individual reminders
- updated medical & licence expiry calculations
- extended association of flight Categories with individual aircraft, automatically assigning a default Category for new log entries
- removed Graph display anomalies
- (not released)
- FREE - pass key
- improvement: speed
up of log entry and pagination
- Minor debugs
- New feature: Addition of calendar as well as engine hour service intervals
- Date field format check
- Insert/Delete row button on Flight Log
- Option to sort according to departure time as well as date
- Option to
force all engine hours to be derived from flight time
- Solved minor problem when importing records with multiple sub-categories to new Log-It log.
- Applied workaround for known Excel 2002 SP3 problem where control buttons would "move" after printing
- Resolved bug with 15th "Aircraft To Be Logged" field when it is selected on a Flight Log entry.
- Extended CATEGORY logging, summarising and graphing, allowing:
- multiple categories for a given flight (e.g. SINGLE-ENGINE and INSTRUMENT)
- assignment of portions of a flight to an additional category (e.g. 30min of AEROBATICS as part of SINGLE ENGINE flight)
- Switch to optionally hide supplementary log entries on the Flight Log
- Extended range for Flight Category and Aircraft flown to 15
- PPL(A) reminders
- Removed reference to superfluous software library that caused run-time errors in Office 2007
- Removed dependence on Microsoft Excel Analysis ToolPak, to simplify installation & setup
Extended flight sub-range selection options.
- Improvement to import of data from previous Log-It after upgrade: field formats are maintained on Flight Log.
- Removal of a bug which caused time of fuel tank refill option on Particulars sheet to be ignored.
- New option added to allow user to choose if calculated flight time is automatically spit between day/night
- Resolved problem where pop-up advance warnings of pending expiry dates failed to appear
- Flight Log pagination delimiters now support change of physical logbook style (i.e. can reflect differing numbers of entries per page)
- Debug: flights-per-day on log sheets no longer include engine run-ups as a flight
- Automatic import of data from old Log-It records added to ease upgrade to new version of Log-It
Auto-activation of Analysis ToolPak Add-in to prevent numerical problems on
- Flexibility added to fuel addition calculations
- Flight count added
- Reminder for radio equipment licence added
- Fixed graphing error when clearing a log entry
- Released locked cells when selecting sub-categories on Flight Log
- Removed intermittent ref# error in graph title display
Copyright © 2008-2015, Ian Macbeth